Sunday, September 12, 2010

When I Lose Weight...

Before I started eating primal/paleo I decided to commit to making a list of things I have always wanted to happen when I lost weight. I always made mental lists with whatever diet du jour I was doing, but I figured writing them down would be better since I could look at each one and make conscious decisions that would make those goals achievable.

When I lose weight I will...
1. Be healthy
2. be able to keep up with my son.
3. be able to fit on planes without worrying about taking up too much space.
4. not get judging glares in restaurants.
5. not be out of breath from small exertions.
6. feel sexy.
7. look good naked.
8. feel beautiful.
9. join a local theater group.
10. look fantastic at my 20 yr. high school reunion in 2012.
11. not have to use a CPAP anymore for sleeping.
12. have more energy.
13. have better skin.
14. alleviate the majority of carpal tunnel pain.
15. lose biggest symptoms of PCOS.
16. walk into a room with confidence.
17. not be hampered by my weight when making decisions about what I do in life.
18. will not hesitate to try new things that being overweight would have stopped me from doing.
19. become an inspiration to my family and friends, and a source of support should they need it.
20. I will never let myself get that unhealthy again. Ever. This is not a diet. This is a way of life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just found your site via primal toad's. Have added you to my links!

    ReplyDelete