Friday, September 10, 2010

Coming Out

Mom, Dad. I've gone Primal. Please don't judge me. Just try to understand me. I know this is difficult to believe and you're struggling with my decision. You have so many questions, I know. What will the rest of the family think? What will my friends think? Will they be supportive or think I'm ruining my life? I just want you to know I didn't make this decision lightly. I know what I'm doing, and I'm happy to let people know. What's for dinner?

Hehe...Welcome to my blog! This is kind of what it feels like when I tell people how I eat as I get the disapproving stares and incredulous questions that follow.

The reason I started this blog was to journal my weight loss, my thoughts, and feelings, my struggles, and research about this way of eating. It's all so controversial, but I believe in what I'm doing. Good health never tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment